Irene-5 Ceiling Fan
Cutting a figure like no other, Irene–5, designed in 2012, is rustic, yet strikingly modern. Irene–5 is inspired by the golden age of aviation with five neatly joined propeller-shaped, solid walnut-stained wooden blades. A spherical motor housing complements its minimal profile. Irene-5 is streamlined whilst still appearing warm and natural.
· Available in 3 sizes - 42"/107cm, 52”/ 132cm or 60"/ 152cm diameter with three solid wood, walnut-stained machine-cut blades
· Energy efficient, ultra-quiet, six-speed, reversible 31.5W DC motor with new, reliable technology.
· Damp location finishes: brushed nickel, polished chrome or textured bronze.
· Constructed of cast aluminium and heavy stamped steel.
· Limited Lifetime Warranty
· Standard equipment:
· One 10”/25cm downrod. (30”/ 76cm, 48”/ 122cm & 72”/183cm downrods also available)
· Vaulted ceiling mount canopy for up to 30 degrees
· Reverse on six speed, hand-held and wall-mountable remote control.
RRP - $739 - $769
Where Can I See One?
IC Lighting - Mount Gravatt
JD Lighting - Browns Plains
Lighting Illusions - MacGregor
Wide World of Lights - Currimundi
Wide World of Lights - Morayfield
New South Wales
Chippendale Restorations - Rozelle
Harvey Norman Lighting - Penrith
Heritage Building Centre - Rockdale
Urban Lighting - Annandale
Urban Lighting - Willoughby
Australian Lighting - Oakleigh South
Light & Shade - Traralgon
Lighting & Decor - Wangaratta
Lighting Leaders - Mornington
Moonlight Lighting - Warrnambool
Light Ideas - Busselton